NJMCDirect: Even though we do it accidentally, we need to pay the traffic violation i.e., you need to pay the fine. The rules and regulations designed by the government are for the sake of people. Because one’s life is so precious. If everyone follows the rules then there would not be any fine imposed on them. The concept of the fine has been introduced so that they would not do the same thing again and everyone can be safe on the road while driving or walking. While driving any vehicle every individual should carry related information about their vehicle. If they don’t have they need to pay the fine.
Usually, you must visit the court and stand in long queues for paying the NJ Ticket Fines. But not now because you can pay your ticket fines online through NJMCDirect where you can avoid standing in long queues. NJMCDirect is an online ticket portal which will provide you the NJ Ticket Prefix Code and with that code, you will be free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines. This is an easy way to pay the fines since you can avoid the visit to the court and you can save your time because you will need only a few minutes of time to pay the ticket fines online through their official site www.NJMCDirect.com. Using this portal, you can make the online payment from anywhere. Accessing this portal is very easy than the manual payment. And the transactions are secure and also quick. You don’t need to find the New Jersey Meadownloads Commission location and hours since NJMCDirect is the best option for us.
Requirements for the NJMCDirect to pay:
You need to make these things ready for using the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service. If you want to use the NJ Ticket Prefix code in order to pay the fine online you will require a few things. Below, are the things that you will require in order to pay the NJMCDirect ticket at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket: Whenever you attempt a traffic violation, the officers will give you the parking or traffic ticket because it is used as a proof and it is important to have. The ticket will have the Court ID and Ticket Number on it. The ticket also specifies the type of traffic violation you have done. Without this ticket, you can’t complete the payment process.
- License Plate Number: The most important thing that every vehicle should have is licensed plate number which is easily found on your driving license. As we all know that License Plate Number is found under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card: As your paying the fines through online mode i.e., www.NJMCDirect.com you need to do the online payment. For this purpose, you can use either Credi Card or Debit Card. You can use MasterCard and VISA Card.
- NJMCDirect Hours of Operation: As this is the online mode and it takes just a few minutes but you need to know the website’s hours of operation. However, NJMC portal provides its services at particular times i.e. it is not available for 24 hours and also you can not access this site at any time.
Here is the accessing time for the website to pay the fine:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 AM to 11:45 PM
- On Friday: 7:30 AM to 10:45 PM
- On Saturday: 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM
- On Sunday: 1:00 PM to 11:45 PM
- You need to choose a device like Mobile, Laptop, Tablet with the stable Internet Access for the payment.
Make sure that you are paying the fine in the given schedule and also ensure that you are paying the fines before the due date to avoid the extra cost.
NJMCDirect Payment Portal:
If you are reading this then the above information provided regarding the requirements is with you. Following are the steps to access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal.
- Open the browser on your device and type the official website of the NJMCDirect in the address bar and click on the enter button.
- There you will find an option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that to start the payment process.
- There you need to enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate Number in the respective fields.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Then, you will find two options: one is View NJMCDirect Ticket and the second is Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Based on your need you need to choose the option.
- The first option will show you the ticket and the second option will start the payment process.
- You need to pay the fine either by using the Debit card or Credit Card.
NJMCDirect Payment Portal Benefits:
- Fast: This online portal is fast so that you can complete your payment process with a few minutes.
- Secure: New Jersey Court provides the high quality of security which will keep every individual information confidential regarding the payment and traffic violation along with their personal information. Nobody accesses your information except the New Jersey Court Employees.
- Convenient: As it is the online mode payment it provides more convenient to the users than standing in the courts for a long time. You need to pay only an extra $1 to $4 for all the transactions which are very cheap and affordable.
You can check the transaction details at NJMCDirect. This portal will have your transaction details information for 90 days. In case of any problem related to transactions or any queries, you must contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Details:
- Phone Number: 973 284 4945
- Fax: 973 284 4914
- Office address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street.
- NJMC Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
This is all the information we gathered for NJMCDirect Payment Portal. We hope that this information is useful to you.