FMCDealer: If you are an employee of Ford Motor Company then you must be aware of FMC Dealer Connect Login. Don’t know how to login or register? If yes, then check this post. Here we have discussed the Ford Motor Company Dealer Connect Login Procedure in detail. Also, we have provided the company details and information. Check the complete details in the below section.
FMCDealer – Ford Motor Company Dealer Connect Login
FMC Dealer Connect is an online login portal for the Ford Employees. This portal is Ford Motor Company private computer system and it is monitored by the company. Only registered employees of Ford Motor Company can access this portal. Through this portal, employees can access the important information such as their benefits, work schedules, retirement plans and much more. It also provides the training programs information so that employees can grow in their career. If you are an employee of Ford Motor Company, then you need to register yourself to access this portal. Below we have also provided the login procedure for your ease. Just follow our guidelines and instructions as mentioned in this post.
FMCDealer – Ford Motor Company Dealer Connect Login Guide
In order to log in to FMC Dealer Connect Login Portal, you need to have the following things. Just make sure you have them ready before logging into the portal. Also, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A web browser on your device.
- FMC Dealer website address.
- FMC Dealer Connect login credentials i.e. User ID and Password. (You can easily get your login credentials from Ford Motor Company Human Resource Department)
Steps to be Followed for FMC Dealer Connect Login:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of ‘FMC Dealer Connect’ or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of FMC Dealer Connect Login Portal.
- There you need to enter your User ID and Password.
- After entering the login credentials in required fields, click on ‘Login’ button.
- Then finally, you will be taken to your account where you can access the information you need.
Note: Don’t share your login credentials with anyone, especially your password. If you don’t have the login credentials then contact the Ford Motor Company Human Resource Department.
FMC Dealer Connect Login – Password Recovery
In case if you have forgotten your password, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the FMC Dealer Connect Login Portal.
- On the homepage, you will find a link to reset your password.
- Click on that link and then you will be taken to a new page.
- There you need to enter your User ID.
- After that, click ‘Submit’.
- Then you need to enter the Dealer Code. (You can’t enter the dealer code more than three times so just make sure that you enter the correct one)
- Also, you need to enter the Captcha which is displayed on the screen.
- After that, click ‘Submit’.
- And, now you will be allowed to reset your password.
Ford Motor Company Customer Service Details
If you are facing any login issues or if you have any questions then you can contact the Customer Support Team of Ford Motor Company. Below are the contact details of Ford Motor Company Customer Support Team. They will clear all your queries.
Phone Number: 800-727-7000
- 07.00 AM to 08.00 PM Central Time (Monday to Friday)
- 07.00 AM to 05.00 PM Central Time (Saturday)
About Ford Motor Company
The Ford Motor Company commonly referred to as Ford, is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer, Troller, and Australian performance car manufacturer FPV. In the past, it has also produced tractors and automotive components.
Ford Motor Company sells a broad range of automobiles under the Ford marque worldwide, and an additional range of luxury automobiles under the Lincoln marque in the United States. Ford is the second-largest U.S. based automaker and the fifth-largest in the world based on 2015 vehicle production. Ford produced 5.532 million automobiles and employed about 213,000 employees at around 90 plants and facilities worldwide. The official website of Ford Motor Company is www.ford.com.
That’s all about FMC Dealer Connect. This post mainly focuses on FMC Dealer Connect Login. Along with the login procedure, you can also learn the password recovery process. In total, you will get the complete login guide here. And, we have also provided the brief summary about the Ford Company. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions or views regarding this post, kindly let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)